Disability Rights Montana aims to protect and advance the rights of adults and children who have disabilities so that they can freely exercise their own life choices, enforce their rights, and fully participate in their community life. Below you will find state and local resources with information and technical support to empower advocacy and self-advocacy. Click here to see our priorities, or here to request our services.
- DRM Pamphlet
- Navigating Montana’s Developmental Disabilities Program
- Administration for Community Living
- Montana Developmental Disabilities Division
- Montana Developmental Disabilities Program
- PLUK Help and Referral Form– Use this form to request assistance for yourself or for someone else, ask questions, or request information/library materials about anything pertaining to children and families. Common issues are – early intervention (information, screening, evaluation, and assessment), behavior, disability, parenting, school, specialized medical needs, insurance, sex & gender, intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, guardianship, childcare, dyslexia & learning disabilities.
Links to other services
Montana DPHHS – Developmental Disabilities Program
(406) 454-6091, (406) 657-2312, (888) 866-3822 (Voice/TTY), (406) 454-6082 (fax)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Ravalli Services Corporation
Helps individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities find inclusion and integration within their communities by providing a broad base of professional support for the home, work, and community environments in order that each individual thrives.
Provides case management for adults with developmental disabilities, including assessment, planning, monitoring and advocacy services.
Reach provides group homes and supported living along with vocational opportunities such as finding a job and workshops to learn/enhance skills for those with developmental disabilities.
Quality Life Concepts, Inc.
(406) 452-9531, 1-800-761-2680 (Montana only), (406) 453-5930 (fax)
A non-profit agency that is dedicated to providing specialized and individualized services and supports to individuals with developmental needs and their families
Residential and vocational services for those with developmental disabilities
(406) 442-7920 and (800) 200-9112
Provides mental health and educational services to effectively meet the diverse needs of children and families facing emotional challenges, residential treatment, community-based resources, and community trainings.
Montana Autism Center
Proactively helps individual, families, and professionals thrive in this age of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Family Outreach is contracted to provide early intervention services for eligible children, birth to 3 years of age, in Southwestern Montana.
Montana Council Developmental Disabilities
As a Council MCDD is committed to promoting creative ways that families, service agencies and federal, state, local and tribal governments can help people with disabilities to live more independent, fulfilling lives.